Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Christmas

First off I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!! I hope it is fun, eventful, and happy for all of you.

Next I would like to officially announce to everyone that the Christmas Event has been live as of late Sunday night. If you would like to take part in the Christmas Event please use any of the Christmas Wardrobes throughout the world and enter through them. Santa is in need of some dire help and will be handing out some sweet rewards for our first Christmas on this server! Once completing the Christmas Event you can then take your Ring of Wealth and go killing NPCs around the map and you have a chance to get a Big Christmas Present as a part of the Rare Drop Table! Upon opening these presents you can get anything from Christmas cosmetics, cash stacks big and small, and for the lucky few possibly even a Santa Hat! There are an unlimited amount of Big Christmas Presents you can obtain so farm them if you like! Everyone will be getting a RoW from me this season for free as well as 2 presents right off the bat for nothing.

Lastly I have put some little things in each of your claim boxes for hanging out with us so far this year, and would hope you all would stick around and help us grow into a bigger community and in-game force. Just do ::claim in-game to redeem your Christmas Gifts from me personally and enjoy!

Again I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

~ Ryan ~