Sign in to follow this  
The Architect

The Architect's Intro

Hello everybody,

My name Is The Architect, IGN Architect.
Im pleased to play this game, how I've started playing this whas a weird way. But Through that I had a nice chat with Ryan.

I'm a guy that played rsps since 2007. So a very long time indeed. I started with PvP Servers, later introduced to 718's ECO. Which pleased me a lot not gonna lie. After that i Took a break. 2yr long. And got introduced to Discord. And i loved to make and experience with discord. So basically i've been building for 2 years discord servers. I'm not the guy that likes to makes bots tho as most people think that i make bots or something. But no just an El Rey's Discord which i've made is what I do. Basically people ask me can you make a me discord server for X game type and i make it. Then i got reintroduced to RsPs and finally i ended up here.

Im not really the type that played runescape for so long, so let stand Rs3 style, so this is all new for me. I know some basic things ofcourse. But if i need something i let you all know but i mostly try to figure it myself 🙂

Im that kinda guy aswell that loves to make jokes, tell me a joke anything how bad it even is, i love em. Im not easily triggered (somehow in 2018 you have to say this). Also a very competitive player. Bossing wise, skiller wise im mostly trying to figure out how i can speed that crap up.

But anyways, hope to you y'all in-game meet you guys. If you need me pm me on discord i barely watch game chat ahah. Ttyl

No worries dude we are welcome to have you here with us! If you need and help or questions in-game give any of us a shout! 

Also if you are newer to EoC then possibly try Legacy Mode.

image.png

image.png

Make sure those two boxes are checked and it may be a better format that you are used to.