Sign in to follow this  
Tea

Tea's In-Depth Agility Guide

Tea's In-Depth Agility Guide

I've never made a guide before, so I'm not really sure what to say so I'll get right into it.

To start agility, you can click on the skill in the menu shown below

756703763_skilltab.PNG.16d3ed5ab97f89b70b880c6abdf21df2.PNG

These are the courses available

504873779_newmenu.PNG.bea585221ab6151beb5dd31940586185.PNG

Be aware, they are somewhat out of order and some of them do not work at all

Currently, Burthorpe, Brimhaven, Werewolf, Bandos Throne Room, and Penguin Course are all not working

Begin with Gnome stronghold as that is the level one course

1.1.PNG.a69360c070af84356c91b34fc43f3e10.PNG

I took pictures of all the obstacles for all of the courses but realizing now that the pictures are way larger than intended, I'll just show off the first picture

The gnome course is made up of seven obstacles and is set up in a linear fashion

This agility course gives a total of 2,362.5xp, and can be completed in 36.8 seconds

231,115xp/hr

4.7.PNG.a0623d16589f7024d8db09dc4d9f7b5f.PNG

Although out of order, the next course is the agility pyramid at level 30.

Total Xp: 13,150

Time per lap: 1 min 59 seconds

397,815xp/hr and ~300kgp/hr

Things to note about this course: All "ledges" and "planks" cause your run energy to turn off, but during the plank animation,

you can turn your run energy back on and your character will continue the animation while running

At the end of the course, there's an optional 10k you can grab before leaving.

Make sure you're on the eastern square when leaving the pyramid because the western square is bugged temporarily.

2.2.PNG.13a6db3ea39c0693aeef422e76433280.PNG

Next up we have the Barbarian Outpost Course with a level 35 requirement

Total Xp: 3,470

Time per lap: 32 seconds

390,375xp/hr

Technically slower than the agility pyramid, but the agility pyramid is kinda buggy and frustrating at times

Also, you will be able to move on in just a few minutes so this information is really only for knowledge sake

5.3.PNG.a9253cde4c7b71215c0aa67e9f8ec6fe.PNG

Next up is the Ape Atoll Course (at level 48), which you will be spending a lot of time at

You must buy a ninja monkey greegree from the Talent Scout located east of the teleport location

You have a small chance to fail the first obstacle, but if you're spamming the second one, you will prevent failure and save time

If you teleport back to the start of the course after a lap you will save time overall

Sometimes the teleport will clip you into the waterfall, but this should be fixed soon and it's a minor setback just a bit tedious

Again... only here for knowledge sake

This course gives 14,800xp per lap

Time per lap without teleporting: 27.2 seconds

Time per lap with teleporting: 26 seconds

w/out tp: 1,958,824xp/hr

w/tp: 2,111,121xp/hr

This is technically the best Training course until the advanced Gnome Stronghold Course, but I will put the wilderness course in, again, just for coverage.

3.4.PNG.667913f527f048ff5827a48205a6a426.PNG

At level 52 agility, you unlock the Wilderness Agility Course

This course is slower than the Ape Atoll course and has a high risk as it's in level 50-56 wilderness, but maybe one day the rates will be buffed

10,661xp/lap

37.4 seconds/lap

1,026,193xp/hr

Yeah, not much else to say. If you come here, I'd suggest leaving via the Mage Bank lever to get out of the wilderness.

6.5.PNG.c011760b2005ad6bfb2c33c9c40fc0e1.PNG

Second to last is the current best course in the game at level 85 agility.

This course gives 22,675xp/lap

38.67sec/lap

At a staggering 2,111,121xp/hr! Best in game currently

I'm assuming barbarian advanced will be updated to have a better experience rate, and when so I will update this guide, but until then...

You'll be staying here from 85-99

Just try your best to not take the non-advanced way

If you find yourself accidentally taking the nooby route, then it may be better to stick at ape atoll just because it's more straight forward

65186918_barnadv.PNG.7cc451faeb5a28e1f4de0606ec58ff7d.PNG

The last agility course this server has to offer is the Advanced Barbarian Outpost Agility Course

This course gives 21,875xp/lap (which is already less xp than Gnome Adv)

Each lap takes 39.4 seconds (which is longer than Gnome Adv)

Total xp/hr is 1,998,731xp/hr which is the third fastest in-game, following both Gnome Adv and the teleporting method with Ape Atoll, but I believe it will be updated soon

When the update happens, I will update this guide so you'll be aware when that happens

Anyways, Thanks for reading my guide.

I put a dumb amount of time into this for some reason.

Idk, I like crunching numbers and finding stuff out, but hopefully, this does help someone out.

If you find anything I missed feel free to let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic guide there Tea. Perfectly in depth and a great description of everything that is needed, including the exp per hour, which is a wonderful touch.

Thank you for putting in the effort. This is going to help out a lot of people.

Update: Barbarian Advanced Cource has been updated.

It now gives a total of 34,375xp/lap, equating to 3,140,865 xp/hr. Enjoy Folks!

The Agility Skill Teleport has been updated as there are courses that are not completed and finished yet.

Barbarian Advanced course has been increased as it was not a sufficient way to train compared to Gnome Advanced for its respective skill level to use it. 

Agility Pyramid I will take a look at tomorrow as far as the steps go. 

~ Ryan