Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Power to the People - I

Hello again everyone and I would like to invite you all to my first Power of the People!

This is the RSPS that is about you! You should get a say in the game. I do not just mean using the ::yell command. You have a say in what gets put into this RSPS. Now I may have to pull a dictatorship every once in a while if I have 95% of the community spilling bloody murder about 1gp PHat sets, but we won't do that on our first week... :classic_cool: During this I will be giving the community a question regarding one or several different things and would like your opinion and thoughts if you would like to share. If you also read others commenting and adding their views I ask that you keep it civil and play nice!

For our first couple days there have been a good few of you all voting for this server and I would like to thank each and every single one of you for your support! So, yes, Thank You all! 

If anyone would like to vote you can HERE.

Secondly, I present to you the first Power to the People! For our first, I give you all the question what you, as players, community members, etc. would like in the vote store? Now... the door is open. I mean this could be anything in game from cosmetics, Solomons store, coal, pets, PHats, bonds, etc. 

Leave you comments and concerns below.

I'm thinking some of the skilling set armour pieces? So like the etherial set for runecrafting boosts, lumberjack for woodcutting, etc. That way voting becomes rewarding for players throughout the game, plus the possibility of getting a few more tresure hunter keys for votes too.

For now though, my mind is drawing blanks. I'll probably add to this as I get a few more ideas going.

I vote on the idea of a Monkey Cape in vote store! Favorite item osrs never had.

Alright so we have some good options that I can easily add. 

This post will stay open for future players to give their thought on what to add.

I think the vote shop should consist of cosmetics, maybe mid-tier gear, and potentially a bond. 
Potentially if you vote once a day for a month it's enough for a bond in the shop.